Cisco Systems, Inc GLC-FE-100BX-D
The Cisco 100Base-BX10 Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Fast Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network. The Cisco 100BASE-BX10 SFPs operate on ordinary SMF single-strand link spans up to 10 kilometers long.
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC 100Base-BX10
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Single-mode
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 100Base-BX10
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbit/s
- Form Factor: Hot-swappable
- Height: 0.3"
- Width: 0.5"
- Depth: 2.2"
- Additional Information:
- Distance: 10 km
- Wavelength: 1550 nm