Cisco Systems, Inc GLC-BX-D=
ALL > Information Technology > Network & Communication > Routing/Switching Devices > Modules
The industry-standard Cisco Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) Gigabit Interface Converter is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network.
Request a price from our verified members:
GLC-BX-D= Product Overview
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC 1000Base-BX
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Single-mode
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbit/s
- Form Factor: Hot-swappable
- Height: 0.3"
- Width: 0.5"
- Depth: 2.2"
- Additional Information:
- Spare product
- 1490-nm TX/1310-nm RX wavelength
- Operating transmission range up to 10 km
- Cisco ME 2400
- Catalyst 2960 series
- Cisco ME 3400
- Catalyst 3560 series
- Catalyst 3750 series
- Catalyst 4500 series
- Catalyst 4900 series
- Catalyst 6500 series
- Limited Warranty: 90
Variant Part Numbers
Popular Part Numbers