Seagate Technology ST300MM0006
ALL > Information Technology > Storage Components > Storage Drives > Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
The Perfect Performance Upgrade
- Transition from slower 2.5 inch, 10K-RPM or lower-capacity 3.5 inch, 15K-RPM hard drives to smaller, faster, best-in-class Savvio 10K.6 enterprise hard drives
- PowerChoiceTM technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption
- First mission-critical HDD to offer the Seagate® RAID RebuildTM technology option - making RAID recovery faster and safer
- Protection Information (PI) protects against inadvertent data change1
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE) technology makes it safe, fast and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives
- High capacity and small footprint enable data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre real estate
- FIPS 140-2, Level 2 certified SED models - only from Seagate - make FIPS 140-2 compliance quick and easy for US and Canadian government agencies2,3
- Seagate Unified Storage architecture reduces complexity and cost by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards
Request a price from our verified members:
ST300MM0006 Product Overview
- Storage Capacity: 300 GB
- Features: PowerChoice Technology
- Features: RAID Rebuild
- Features: Secure Erase
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 768 MB/s (6 Gbit/s)
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 10000
- Buffer: 64 MB
- Average Latency: 2.90 ms
- Drive Interface: SAS
- Drive Interface Standard: 6Gb/s SAS
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 2.5"
- Height: 0.6"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 4"
- Weight (Approximate): 7.65 oz
- Limited Warranty: 5 Year
Variant Part Numbers
Popular Part Numbers