The Seagate® Barracuda® ES.2 drive uses second-generation Seagate perpendicular recording technology to provide up to one terabyte of storage in a single, 4-platter hard drive. This 7200-RPM drive with best-in-class reliability and rotational vibration tolerance was developed for 24x7 availability in high-density, nearline storage applications. Ideal for Storage-hungry business applications,Network attached storage (NAS), Maximum-capacity servers, Rich media content storage-audio, video, image, Reference and compliance data storage, Enterprise backup and restore-D2D, virtual tape and Infrastructure-Web, print, file.
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Features: PowerTrim Technology
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate: 3072 MB/s (24 Gbit/s)
- Spindle Speed (rpm): 7200
- Buffer: 16 MB
- Average Seek Time: 9.50 ms
- Average Latency: 4.16 ms
- Drive Interface: SAS
- Drive Interface Standard: 3Gb/s SAS
- Drive Type: Internal
- Drive Width: 3.5"
- Height: 1"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 5.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.17 lb
- Additional Warranty Information:
- Product does not ship from original manufacturer
- Product may not be eligible for original manufacturer warranty, rebates or programs
- Direct replacement warranty provided by Ingram Micro (1 year for components, 3 year for systems)
- Product ships from IMSourcing facility within 2-3 days or from stock
- Product may ship in non-standard packaging
- All returns processed directly from IMSourcing
- Product condition subject to availability
- Replacement parts are from our Service inventory and meet our rigorous inspection and quality standards. Some will be new, some are manufacturer certified refurbished, some are considered 'as new' and have been tested, refurbished or remanufactured. All are fully warranted
- Where applicable, -RF or -IM indicates an Ingram Micro certified pre-owned product