Cisco Systems, Inc WS-C3524-XL-EN
The Catalyst 3524 XL switch is ideal for providing desktop connectivity in a variety of network applications. The Catalyst 3524 XL switch delivers dedicated 10- or 100-Mbps bandwidth to individual users and servers at a low per-port price and it has 24 10/100 ports and two GBIC-based Gigabit Ethernet ports. It has dual GBIC-based Gigabit Ethernet ports that provide an ultra-flexible and scalable solution for Gigabit Ethernet uplinks or GigaStack GBIC stacking solutions.
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: GBIC
- Number of GBIC Slots: 2
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- 802.1Q VLAN
- Standard Memory: 8 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply: Yes
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 11.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 10.25 lb
- Additional Information:
5.4 Gbps maximum forwarding bandwidth
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime