Cisco Systems, Inc WIC-2T=
ALL > Information Technology > Network & Communication > Routing/Switching Devices > Modules
This 2-port serial WAN Interface Card supports two serial connections at up to T1/E1 rates. This WAN interface card supports asynchronous and synchronous traffic, and plugs directly into a WAN Interface Card (WIC) expansion slot.
Request a price from our verified members:
WIC-2T= Product Overview
- Application/Usage: Wide Area Network
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 2 x Smart Serial Asynchronous/Synchronous Serial WAN
Media & Performance
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 115.20 kbit/s
- Shipping Weight (Approximate): 1.64 lb
- Additional Information: Modular Router Solutions:
- LAN-to-LAN Routing
- VPN & Firewall Solutions
- The WIC-2T and WIC-2A/S can be damaged by excessive electrostatic discharge. You can minimize this electrostatic discharge in several ways.
- Use shielded cable end-to-end.
- Use a data surge protector that protects against surges over +/- 18v.
- Use an optical isolator (best protection).
- For use in a Cisco 2600 series and 3600 series with the NM-1FE2W, NM-2FE2W, NM-1FE1R2W and NM-2W or a Cisco 1720.
- Compatibility: Supported Platforms & Minimum IOS Versions:
- 3745 - 12.2(8)T
- 3725 - 12.2(8)T
- 3660 series - 12.0(7)XK
- 3640 - 12.1(1)T
- 3620 - 12.1(1)T
- 2691 - 12.2(8)T1
- 2650 - 12.1(3)T
- 2600XM Series - 12.2(8)T1
- 2600 series - 11.3(2)XA
- 1720 - 12.0.1(XA3)
- 1600 series - Not Available
- Limited Warranty: 90
Variant Part Numbers
Popular Part Numbers