Cisco Systems, Inc WIC-1ENET=
A Solution for Adding Broadband or Perimeter LAN Connectivity to Your Network
The Cisco Single-Port Ethernet WAN Interface Card (WIC-1ENET) offers customers using a Cisco 1700 series router the option of an additional Ethernet port for enabling broadband Internet access or deployment of a perimeter LAN or demilitarized zone (DMZ). Ideally suited for small and medium businesses and small branch offices, the Ethernet WIC offers a cost-effective method for expanding the capability of the Cisco 1700 series router.
- Application/Usage: Wide Area Network
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-45 10Base-T
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Height: 0.8"
- Width: 3.1"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.92 oz
- Shipping Weight (Approximate): 9.60 oz
- Additional Information:
- Ethernet cables must be purchased separately
- Cisco 1700 Series Routers
- Limited Warranty: 90