Cisco Systems, Inc CISCO1401
The Cisco 1401 router features a 10BaseT Ethernet interface and an ATM25 interface, which allows connectivity to an ATM cell-based WAN infrastructure. The ATM25 interface provides an external demarcation point as required by many telcos and can be combined with an external ATM25 asymmetric DSL (ADSL) modem to provide high-speed Internet/intranet access up to 8 Mbps.
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
- Standard Memory: 16 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- Memory Card Supported: CompactFlash
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Height: 1.9"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 10.6"
- Weight (Approximate): 10.43 lb
- Package Contents:
- 1401 ATM 25 Router
- Power Cord (Black)
- Console Cable (Yellow, RJ-45 to RJ45)
- Console Cable (Light Blue, RJ-45 to RJ45)
- Product Documentation
- DB-9 to RJ-45 Console Adapter (Light Gray)
- DB-25 to RJ-45 Console Adapter (Light Gray)
- ATM 25 Cable (Light Green, RJ-45 to RJ-45)
- Additional Information:
Supports ATM features such as ATM Adaption Layer 5, ATM PVCs, and RFC 1483
- Limited Warranty: 90 Day