Cisco Systems, Inc CISCO1005
ALL > Information Technology > Network & Communication > Routing/Switching Devices > Routers & Gateways
The 1005 Small Desktop Router links small remote sites with Ethernet LANs to regional and central offices through WAN connections.
Request a price from our verified members:
CISCO1005 Product Overview
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
- Standard Memory: 4 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Memory Card Supported: PC Card
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: AC Adapter
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 8.3"
- Weight (Approximate): 2.60 lb
- Package Contents:
- 1005 Small Desktop Router
- Console cable (RJ-45 to RJ-45) with an RJ-45-to-DB-25 adapter
- External power supply with power cord
- Additional Information:
Serial port (DB-60) that supports the following types of WAN communications:
- Permanent and switched synchronous WAN links at speeds up to 2.048 Mbps
- EIA/TIA-232 asynchronous WAN links at speeds up to 115.2 kbps
- Limited Warranty: 90 Day
Variant Part Numbers
Popular Part Numbers